Friday, June 21, 2013

This Awesome Credit Card-Sized iPhone Tripod Blew Me Away

Sometimes the simplest things are the most useful, but rarely something makes me shake my head at how clever and cool it is like the Pocket Tripod 360? has. I keep thinking "why didn't someone do this before" and "what a great idea that I wish I'd thought of." I'm still blown away that the angle is adjustable like that.

Read more...

    

Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/jJwZSwoxGmA/this-awesome-credit-card-sized-iphone-tripod-blew-me-aw-514029545

amber alert LucasArts Finding Dory Chaz Ebert Mike Rice yu darvish Skylar Diggins


Source:http://purikuttar.blogspot.com/2013/06/this-awesome-credit-card-sized-iphone.html

This Awesome Credit Card-Sized iPhone Tripod Blew Me Away Images

This Awesome Credit Card-Sized iPhone Tripod Blew Me Away | Gizmodo UK
(640 x 360 - 123.47 KB - jpeg)

This Awesome Credit Card-Sized iPhone Tripod Blew Me Away | Gizmodo UK
(640 x 372 - 95.52 KB - jpeg)

this awesome credit card sized iphone tripod blew me away
(480 x 360 - 10.30 KB - jpeg)

... iphone apps bbc launches come fly with me holiday snaps app for iphone
(640 x 360 - 176.73 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment