Friday, July 12, 2013

Babba Louie's, Modena, NY

Babba Louie's on Rt 32 in Modena is an ice cream and food place with a walk-up window and a small dining room. I've driven past here a few times and I'd heard it was good, so we decided to pop in today when we needed a light bite to eat. I decided on the bacon, swiss and blue cheese burger at nine bucks (perhaps a bit high for the location). I ordered it medium and it was cooked to a perfect medium, it did need some seasoning though. The fries were plentiful and good, after I added a bit of salt. Teresa had a Sabrett's hot dog with chili and onions.Good food and nice people.Babba Louies on Urbanspoon
Source:http://burgersandbrewsfoodreviews.blogspot.com/2013/07/babba-louies-modena-ny.html

Babba Louie's, Modena, NY Images

Modena, NY Restaurant Guide - Menus and Reviews - MenuPix
(500 x 375 - 17.77 KB - jpeg)

Billy The Biker
(1282 x 1600 - 293.56 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment