Sunday, May 12, 2013

Living arrangements about to be changed

"About" is a bit of an exaggeration. My landlords just told me that they are trying to move closer to work (which is 100 miles away each way... I never understood why he's been doing a trip with such distance for so long!), so I will have to find a new place of residency. Joy!They don't expect to put the house on the market for another 3 months, but that will come before I know it. They are optimistic they can sell the house before year end, and I wouldn't doubt it too much.What does this means to me? I have to move. And from what I've seen and have been seeing for months, it will cost me at the least, an additional $200-350+ (plus utilities). Deep breath. I can do this. No use getting stressed about that now. It may actually be a great experience, to move on my own! Again! Even if it's still in the same town.There are a lot of considerations, of course. Since this town (and my job) is in the middle of nowhere, everywhere else is 30+min away, which means moving elsewhere means more gas expenses. What I am a little bit quite afraid of what that will do to my budget and my plans... at the least, I am looking at a $4,200 reduction over the next 24 months. That's 1/3 of my required savings for before I move! But oh well. I still think it will be quite an adventure and that I can still do it and make it work. Let me process all of the information and I'll get back at you.Have a wonderful night/morning/day!
Source:http://workingforagoal.blogspot.com/2013/05/living-arrangements-about-to-be-changed.html

Living arrangements about to be changed Images

That 1960s experiment is back—but the rules have changed. To ease ...
(578 x 304 - 51.23 KB - jpeg)

The fireplace is about 1/3 the wall down a long wall, and across from ...
(640 x 480 - 51.05 KB - jpeg)

... was taken at the entrance to my living room. As you can see...it is
(724 x 542 - 112.07 KB - jpeg)

Flower Arrangements: Tulip Arrangements - Martha Stewart
(360 x 450 - 42.29 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment