Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day in review

Yesterday was a good day. I sure love being a mother to these kids. They were sweet and thoughtful all day long. I don't think they've ever been so tidy, either. My favorite moment of the day came during Sacrament Meeting, when the primary kids sang a special Mother's Day song. Elliot went up to the stand, too, even though he's not in primary yet. He was front and center and he smiled and waved enthusiastically to me the whole time. It was pretty great. Mike was generous in his help and I felt very loved and appreciated.I used to think that what I wanted for Mother's Day was a day off, but I realized that never made me happy. So yesterday, I went about my day as usual, and I was overcome by the joy I felt in caring for my family. It was a happy day, and I am so grateful for my role as a mother.
Source:http://barefootinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2013/05/mothers-day-in-review.html

Mother's Day in review Images

Natasha's News: Mother's Day Book Review
(1600 x 1482 - 540.10 KB - jpeg)

HorrorTalk | The Best in Horror Since 2002
(271 x 350 - 55.46 KB - jpeg)

Mother’s Day Interviews with Honest Reviews Corner ...
(600 x 422 - 19.56 KB - jpeg)

Posted by Dom in Chocolate Reviews on 10 Mar 2010
(1280 x 927 - 191.38 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment